BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia.
The Business Development & Research Executive is responsible for working in conjunction with field sales and marketing team to identify, create and progress new and existing software and services pipeline opportunities for the European team. This role is based in our Farnborough HQ, it is an ideal stepping stone to a future career within the organisation.
- Pro-actively research and profile organisations/industry sectors to build deeper insights
- Contribute towards developing account based sales and marketing plans
- Pro-actively qualify and progress ‘warm’ leads to identify software and services opportunities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly goals related to new contacts, new customer opportunities and meetings
- Follow up to qualify in/out all marketing qualified leads referred to sales and ensure correct lead process is followed
- Provide status updates on marketing qualified and sales accepted leads to support accurate reporting
- Assist AE in maintaining SFDC accuracy for prospect/customer contact and company data
- Support AE and Pre-Sales to set up new business opportunity meetings/demos etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience in internal sales and/or a customer facing role preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Marketo is an advantage
- Able to effectively communicate and interface across all levels of internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to achieve set KPI’s and sales targets
- Willingness to self-study/research the data migration/Cloud/Information Governance technology markets and industry sectors
- Ability to understand business drivers/strategy
- Ability to build excellent long-term relationships
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Interest in technology and strong technical aptitude
- Pro-active, tenacious, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer