BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Delivery Manager for the Global Delivery Center will be responsible for providing the leadership, building the capabilities and nurturing the talent that is needed to support all of BackOffice solutions and services. He/She will be working closely with delivery management of Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific & Middle East regions within BackOffice.
The person in this position will be responsible for delivery, quality, reliability and scalability of services capacity as well as attracting and retaining top consulting talent. We are looking to you to transform our Global delivery centers from backend delivery hubs to move up the consulting value chain to help productize solutions, make them repeatable, build innovative data offerings around cloud solutions, grow unique skills that other regions may or may not have and actively engage the on field teams to help us offer data modernization, data strategy, office of the CFO and other solutions that BackOffice is known to excel in.
Position Location: Hyderabad, India
- Responsible for developing, enhancing and sustaining Service, Project & Technology Delivery capabilities on a Global scale to drive Operational, Customer and Technology Excellence; maximizing ROI across lifecycle
- Lead or sometimes influence a diverse global staff of technical professionals responsible for customer operations support activities to effectively and efficiently deliver support and services
- Ensure team meets goals and targets and adheres to regional “Time to Market” commitments
- Ensure engineering excellence and rigor in architecture, execution and delivery. Mentor & develop leaders within your team
- Build and maintain relationships with all business partners and customers
- Play lead role in defining key elements of regional, functional or core product support strategies for business unit
- Create and manage complex operational plans that result in the accomplishment of business unit objectives, including staffing mix and offshore resource planning
- Master’s degree/Bachelor degree in CS/ME/IT/ from IIT/ NIT’s or premier colleges
- Minimum 15 years of IT experience with 8 years of management activities preferably in SAP or similar solutions domain
- Must have strong managerial and technical skills with proven leadership skills as demonstrated by a track record of leading solutions delivery projects and working with Europe & Africa (EUAF) and/or North America (NA) teams. Global travel and work experience will be given a preference
- Experience of either running a P&L, or of managing a practice area and ready to take a bigger challenge
- Prior experience of managing large project teams, to ensure implementations are on time and within budget, taking a robust approach to stakeholder and customer management
- Experience in managing scale, design & implement large scale projects, change management & people management
- Demonstrated success in developing strategy, creating and executing organizational and business plans with the ability to measure effectiveness
- Effective leadership with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills. Ability to connect with teams and individuals from overseas operation
- Previous experience in managing activities across a cross functional & cross geographical
- Provide business/technical direction in several related disciplines with emphasis on support activities and support for core products and services
- Ability to analyze complex issues and provide direction towards their resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within all layers of an organization
- Possesses understanding of varied personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Strong presentation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at BackOffice Associates, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer