BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Demand Programs Manager will be responsible for maximizing the value of the company’s marketing automation platform and processes to drive lead conversion. The Demands Program Manager will partner with internal stakeholders to execute integrated marketing programs using Marketo to support demand generation activities and conduct measurement and performance analysis of marketing programs.
- Create, manage and execute outbound marketing, demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs across multiple channels to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition
- Produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Ensure data is highly targeted and messaging is relevant to the target audience
- Oversee database management – segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Drive and improve the current lead generation methods and process through A/B testing by experimenting with emails, landing pages, calls to action, web personalization, and content in order to increase leads and boost conversion rates
- Initiate regular review to analyze MQLs & SQLs to make sure activities are driving through the funnel
- Monitor campaign metrics using results to design new and better campaigns and drive pipeline volume and velocity
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment and follow through
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 5+ years of significant experience within marketing
- 3+ years B2B software lead generation / demand creation experience required
- Significant experience with Marketo marketing automation software and Salesforce.com required
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Strong data analytics experience with ability to create ad hoc and on-going reporting in Marketo
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly
- Results driven individual who is able to work towards deadlines and meet targets
- Intuitive, intelligent, with high-energy, and have an open communication style with a strong collaborative and teamwork oriented attitude and the ability to foster energy and enthusiasm at every level
- Strong problem solving skills to allow program requirements to be executed and quality leads to be gained
- Demonstrate business professional acumen with a can-do attitude
Ability to work in our Harwich, MA office preferred
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer