BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Global Vice President of Marketing is responsible for creating and executing the firm’s marketing strategies as a key partner to our Sales organization. The VP of Marketing will directly lead a team of professionals to execute comprehensive go to market programs in the areas of product marketing, digital engagement and demand generation campaigns, and sales enablement programs.
This position will focus on the creation of strategic activities to position the firm as a thought leader in the industry, and the design of executable marketing campaigns and sales enablement processes that support the global growth and expansion of the business. This is a highly visible position externally and internally that will require extensive collaboration across the organization globally.
- Develop strategic marketing plans that support the corporate mission and vision
- Management of a multi-million-dollar marketing budget with outcomes tied to sales results
- Create and monitor metrics that tie marketing performance against sales and corporate goals
- Develop ongoing Competitive and Market Intelligence assessments that will keep the organization informed on major market moves and tie into marketing strategy
- Define and execute digital activities and face -to- face events to engage customers and prospects, and drive brand recognition for the organization
- Align resources and engage with industry analysts and research firms to position the firm as a thought leader in their segment
- Manage joint marketing initiatives with our key partners
- Manage professional staff and develop career advancement strategies that grow and evolve the team
- Create and monitor global pipeline management and sales enablement process that deliver consistent demand generation results and sales productivity improvements
- Drive region marketing teams and assume dotted-line accountability to regional sales leadership
- Provide outward thought leadership and visibility as an executive at key events and with key partners
- Focus on corporate growth and the strategies and tactics that will help deliver annual corporate goals
- Positively impact customer satisfaction through changes that make it attractive and easy to do business with BackOffice Associates
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing) Master’s a plus
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience with large enterprise software & services companies
- Current experience marketing to large partners such as SAP, Infor, etc.
- Channel marketing experience with system integrators such as IBM, Deloitte, Accenture etc. a plus
- Product Marketing background with strong messaging and positioning skills
- Expert understanding of each stage of the marketing funnel and key drivers of the sales pipeline process
- Entrepreneurial style with a willingness and ability to lead a small team making a big impact
- Background in database marketing and experience with marketing and sales automation tools such as Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Event marketing experience with strong vendor industry connections
- Highly analytical, data-driven marketing expertise
- Strong financial acumen and expertise creating marketing budgets and managing costs within budget
- Superior written/oral communication skills and the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner
- Experienced in presentations to internal and external market
- Results orientation while effectively balancing the need for collaboration with resources necessary to achieve the results
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and coaching skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a team environment working with management as a team player and leader
- Excellent work ethic and successful record of on-time project delivery
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization a plus
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Social Media Marketing
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer