BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Human Resources Generalist will play a critical role in ensuring the success of BackOffice’s global Human Resources department. This individual will work closely with company leadership and the human resources team to deliver strategic, full-cycle HR service to employees and the business. As a part of this role, the HR Generalist will work closely with the Global Director of HR to carry out key employee based projects and programs. In particular, dedicated time will be allocated to the support of strategic initiatives and programs within the North American Consulting Division. A key component to this role is the incumbent’s ability to develop exceptional relationships with all stakeholders of the company, advising leadership on critical human resources management initiatives and programs, while serving as a part of BackOffice’s Global HR team. This position will also be 100% remote.
- Participate in the administration of Human Resources services as it relates to employee engagement, performance management, employee training and development, management development, and general employee relations
- Work closely with the Global Director of HR in the execution of employee-based programs
- Coach management on performance management and other employee-related issues
- Interpret and counsel all levels of management on the application of company policies, procedures, employee issues, and federal and state employment laws
- Participate in the execution of employee engagement surveys, facilitate focus groups and take the lead on resulting employee initiatives
- Audit, maintain, and analyze employee data in the HRIS system to keep employee data up to date, while conducting trends analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations; manage changes as necessary
- Work closely with BackOffice’s legal counsel on any employee or HR-related legal issue to efficiently devise a solution that is in the best interest of the employee and the business
- Champion innovation and recommends fresh approaches to improve business efficiency
- Proactively develop business and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, conducting research and maintaining professional networks
- Support the HR team in completing other designated assignments that may have competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressive experience in an HR Generalist role
- Previous work experience in a technology focused, professional services environment is required
- SHRM–CP preferred
- Advanced knowledge and ability to stay abreast of key legislation, federal, and state rules and regulations that affect employees and the business
- Experience with Ascentis or other HRIS systems
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change and connect business goals to HR activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication; aptitude to effectively communicate with employees and leaders at various levels within the organization
- Effective consulting, counseling and coaching skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience using WebEx, Skype, Google Hangouts, or other video/audio communication platforms
- Ability to travel up to 25%
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer