BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Product Licensing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation, issuance and full management of all product licenses. The complex sequence of operations involved spans many departments and functions. The timely creation of licenses can impact the company’s bottom line; efficiency is critical to this role. The Product Licensing Coordinator will own the entire license administration process initially for BOA solutions, but ultimately also for other products.
- Responds to requests for product licenses from customers, BOA consultants and other internal staff
- Ensures that licenses are issued appropriately, obtaining authorization as necessary, and that license information is correct
- Works with Sales Operations, Billing and Account Management teams for customer licenses for new sales of software and services
- Proactively reviews license expiration reports to avoid unexpected license expiration for both internal and customer licenses
- Works with consultants, pre-sales and other internal customers to determine the type of license required, obtain authorization, generate and deliver licenses as needed
- Works with various internal systems (SalesForce, Operations6) and other tools to verify contract information, payment status and to record the issuance of licenses
- Responds to licensing related tickets arising in the product support system and acts as escalation resource for licensing issues
- Maintains clearly documented audit trail for licenses generated
- Continually reviews the overall process seeking opportunities for streamlining and enhanced efficiency
- Develops testing and verification processes with the goal of increasing the right first time performance of generating licenses
- Works with the development team to provide requirements for improved internal tools
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the licensing process and ensures that backup license coordinators are trained and familiar with the most current process for coverage purposes
- Carries out, as a component of this role, various duties associated with office administration such as maintaining general organization/tidiness of the office, maintaining office supplies as needed and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in IT or Business field
- Experience with SalesForce.com, a plus
- Experience with licensing of software, a plus
- Current or recent experience in software sales support/sales operations
- Familiarity with the software development process and/or technical writing and documentation
- Advanced end-user skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Able to concurrently manage multiple tasks and consistently complete deliverables on schedule
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly organized and process driven
- Self-directed and motivated to own the licensing process
- Able to learn quickly and interact with various disparate software and tools in an expert fashion
- Able to understand complex processes and associated interactions and identify and articulate opportunities for process improvement
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer