BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the outbound marketing activities for BackOffice Associates’ products and solutions. Craft the messaging and positioning for products and conceive/develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The Product Marketing Manager will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates BackOffice Associates’ various products in the market
- Assures the successful launch of new products by assuming responsibility for planning, promoting and introduction
- Prepares budgets in order to support the marketing functions related to the product line
- Assists management planning by contributing a marketing perspective through written reports and presentations
- Coordinates all aspects of the business relating to the product line by acting as a liaison to Finance, Development and Sales
- Sales enablement- communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Directs promotion of the product line by proposing themes, enumerating features-benefits for literature, ads, manuals, data sheets, pitch book, sales aids, social media etc.
- Develops a knowledgeable sales force in the designated product line by conducting technical and business related in-house training for representatives and dealers including preparation of training materials
- Cooperates with sales and dealer management in order to ensure training and promotion material is appropriate
- Helps marketing of product line by arranging for and participating in key exhibits, specialty shows and field sales calls
- Promotes product capabilities through preparation and presentation of end-user seminars in accordance with technical staff
- Market intelligence- be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competitors and how to win
- Demand generation- develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer