BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities, fully utilizing the SAP channel. In this position the Senior Account Executive will drive revenue in all lines of business that apply to the SAP Solution Extension by BackOffice Associates software sales. The Senior Account Executive also provides overall management support for all assigned accounts within the assigned territory, with regular reporting on mapping efforts to key counterparts in the SAP sales organization.
- Drive SAP Solution Extensions by BackOffice sales with and without SAP field sales support
- Drive territory sales plan inclusive of software sales, pipeline development and field marketing support
- Build close relationships with existing customers and prospects across assigned territory and with the SAP sales organization
- Master an in-depth knowledge of BackOffice products, accounts, competitors, industry trends including SAP EIM and SAP S/4 HANA go-to-market within the assigned territory.
- Be proactive in understanding customer needs, priorities, challenges, constraints and market trends
- Devise and implement sales strategies that are revenue and margin target oriented
- Leverage executive support for sales strategy, partner leadership engagement and field escalation resolution
- Manage sales cycles against goal of meeting and exceeding quarterly annual sales targets
- Develop and deliver presentations to all levels of SAP, customers and prospects, for each phase of the sales process (including on-site meetings, web-ex meetings, etc.)
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning and regular reporting coming out of key customer and SAP field sales meetings and planning sessions
- Use the sales enablement tools and resources as provided to increase efficiency, ensure communication and assist in the reporting of sales performance
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting and regular sales performance reviews
- Work closely with marketing to proactively raise awareness of the SAP Solution Extensions by BackOffice within assigned territory.
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences scheduled individually and for the sales team
- Travel as required
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years direct sales experience; software sales/service preferred (Preferably SAP Large Enterprise ERP or EIM Sales)
- Proven successful performance against quota in prior position
- Current or recent experience working directly with or within the SAP Large Enterprise field sales organization
- Knowledge of SAP ecosystem, including processes and key decision makers
- Ability to identify and qualify large enterprise opportunities
- Contacts with industry decision makers
- Must be capable of communicating the value proposition for all BackOffice Associates software solutions
- Excellent negotiator
- Strong work ethic, hands on style
- Committed team player with a strong personal presence
- Technology experience with large, well-managed corporation as well as small company experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial with outstanding business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Capabilities and potential to expend in other geographies
- Travel requirements 70%
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer