BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Program/Delivery Manager’s role is to ensure the smooth and successful project delivery and execution maintaining high project management standards and SAP industry best practices.
In this position, the applicant will leverage the project management and leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. This will enable unique career opportunities, and equip with a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals across multiple regions and cultures.
This position requires only physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations within APAC region. This is a 100% travel position. The successful candidate will be required to work at Clients sites within Asia Pacific.
Position is based in Singapore.
- Formulate, organize and able to handle multiple BPC projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Responsible for the project administration and the production of project documentation, e.g. project plans
- Monitor and manage the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key stakeholders
- Ensure regular communication and review meetings with project team and other stakeholders
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project
- Drive the preparation of a clear & detailed timetable with pre-defined tasks specific to projects
- Plan, organize, integrate, measure and control project tasks to fulfill delivery requirement(s) regarding cost, performance, and schedule
- Develop, generate, and update an integrated project plan and schedule using Project Management Tools
- Lead each phase to ensure milestones are achieved with special attention to the testing phase
- Monitor and track program budgets for financial management reporting to PMO
- Perform project financial management activities validating project team member time sheets
- Perform issue management and risk management processes for the project, drive issue resolution at all levels and escalate as necessary
- Prepare required reports, briefings and summaries detailing project activities
- Project Documentation and Training: ensure all needed documentation on the project is well prepared with the appropriate level of detail; work collaboratively with training lead to ensure material development and delivery is appropriate for the audience
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Engineering degree / MBA degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years SAP experience; 4+ years of project management activities
- Strong BPC/EPM skills is a must
- Mandatory exposure to SAP Implementation and Support Projects. Experience in SAP BPC Projects is a must
- Previous SAP project management experience with ASAP methodology is required
- Strong skills & knowledge of SAP and exposure to any of SAP EPM, Integrated Planning, S/4 HANA, Simple Finance and BOBJ/BW is preferred
- Project Management certification (Prince 2, PMP) preferred but not required
- Experience developing and executing project plans, and implementing project controls and quality assurance of teams of expert resources
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical and business focused communications
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at BackOffice Associates, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer