BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will join a team of professionals charged with managing monthly close and forecast activities, annual budgeting, long-range planning and providing business insight through advanced analytics. The person in this position will be a trusted business partner to the leadership team who can work collaboratively across the organization to produce actionable insight for strategic decision making.
- Provide business/financial insight to C-suite audience on monthly close and forecast
- Partner collaboratively with business owners to develop/produce KPI management reports to measure financial performance
- Lead the development and socialization of the annual budget and long-term plan
- Advanced analytics on competitive analysis and industry trends
- Identify and summarize key drivers of financial performance on a consolidated and department level
- Identify notable trends and variances within the financial results
- Actively monitor expense levers and cost controls required to maintain profitability and achieve budgeted profit targets
- Execute on Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of Board Decks and Monthly Finance meeting decks
- Provide peer review support on reporting packs to insure accuracy
- Adhere to financial and record keeping procedures of the company
- Perform other duties as required
- Occasional travel to Corporate HQ in Hyannis, MA, required
- MBA preferred in finance or related field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in finance
- Experience developing and managing strategic financial projects/programs
- Proven success in building effective business partnerships at the senior level
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Knowledge of accounting GAAP principles
- Advanced MS Office Suite experience
- Industry backgrounds in IT, Software/Consulting Services preferred
- Extremely strong analytical (including building advance spreadsheet models), problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Demonstrated soft skills must include: preference for fast-paced culture, a preference to dive in and develop logic out of what may start as ambiguous information; enjoying working with multiple sources of information and staying on top of all the details to see through the objectives of the project or matter at hand
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer