Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business and driving revenue in all lines of business that include software sales, consulting, training and maintenance. The Account Manager also provides overall management support for all assigned accounts within the assigned territory. This is a role which will require a passion for driving software and services sales to meet targets. The position offers a great deal of variety, autonomy and scope to drive business with potential for high financial reward.
Position is based in the Philippines and requires travel across ASEAN.
- Develop and drive account strategy, for identifying and qualifying opportunities, and for executing the sales cycle of his/her account to closing. Sales strategies should be revenue and margin target oriented
- Management of sales cycles within existing accounts, along with targeted net new accounts with the goal of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Build bonds of trust and credibility with customers, prospects & partners through ongoing efforts during sales campaigns to reinforce the value of BOA products and solutions
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, show the value of our solutions, differentiate Syniti, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies
- Reinforce the business value of Syniti’s solutions through creation of compelling presentations
- Post-sale, communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Become knowledgeable in Syniti’s technologies and services. Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions
- Work closely with marketing to raise awareness of Syniti’s solutions and reputation within assigned territory
- Experience in the SAP services sales arena with more than 5 years proven track record of quota attainment. Experience in data management engagements (with or without SAP) is also preferred
- Entrepreneurial individual with in – depth knowledge of ERP and/or other Enterprise business software
- Ability to build and maintain Senior Executive-level relationships
- Ability to identify and develop strategic alignments with key third party influencers
- Proven ability to work with and a strong contact base within relevant partner organizations and IT solution vendors
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate value proposition for all solutions and services
- Should be outcome oriented, own up and take charge of the task of managing towards success with a track record of meeting and exceeding their assigned targets and objectives. Should be proficient in organizing and prioritizing the activities accordingly towards efficiency and effectiveness
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- The right blend of energy, attitude and aptitude. A self-starter, confident, able to multi-task and be organized
- Ability to travel in and out of state within territory or outside of territory based on company need
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at Syniti, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer