BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business and driving revenue in all lines of business that include software sales, consulting services, training and maintenance. The Account Manager also provides overall customer relationship management support for assigned accounts. This is a role which will require a passion for driving software and services sales to meet targets. The position offers a great deal of variety, autonomy and scope to drive business with potential for high reward.
We currently have position open in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. All these positions may require travel across Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop and drive account strategy, for identifying and qualifying opportunities, and for executing the sales cycle of his/her account to closing. Sales strategies should be revenue and margin target oriented
- Management of sales cycles within existing accounts, along with targeted net new accounts with the goal of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Build bonds of trust and credibility with customers, prospects & partners through ongoing efforts during sales campaigns to reinforce the value of BOA products and solutions
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, show the value of our solutions, differentiate BOA, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies
- Reinforce the business value of BOA solutions through creation of compelling presentations
- Post-sale, communicate the business requirements to project and implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Become knowledgeable in BackOffice’s technologies and services. Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions
- Work closely with marketing to raise awareness of BackOffice’s solutions and reputation within assigned territory
- Experience in the sales arena with more than 5 years proven track record of quota attainment experience in data management engagements; Preferably in areas of SAP
- Should be outcome oriented, own up and take charge of the task of managing towards success. This should be evidenced by the track record of meeting and exceeding their assigned targets and objectives. Should be proficient in organising and prioritising the activities accordingly towards efficiency and effectiveness
- Entrepreneurial individual with in-depth knowledge of ERP and/or other Enterprise business software
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate value proposition across solutions and services
- Proven ability to work with and a strong contact base within relevant partner organisations and IT solution vendors
- Ability to build and maintain Senior Executive-level relationships and manage client stakeholders
- Ability to identify and develop strategic alignments with key third party influencers
- Ability to travel in and out of state within territory or outside of territory based on company need
- The right blend of energy, attitude and aptitude. Should be self-driven, confident and personally organized
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer