BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
As an Associate Consultant, you will help our clients address some of their biggest data challenges. You will develop a diverse set of core consulting skills, such as business analysis, process improvement and technical expertise. You will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. Over time, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us drive the successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Pharma & Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct requirements analysis, data analysis and create reports
- Assist in the customization and configuration of the solution
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Observe and foster best practices in business process design and implementation
- Maintain engagement utilization requirement
- This position requires 100% travel (Company Paid)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines
- 1+ years of ERP techno-functional or functional experience, SAP preferred
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling
- Experience mining and analyzing transactional electronic data with competency in one or more of the following: SAS, SQL or other software tools
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Office and Word
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, Slack etc
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to present clearly, succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer