BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Billing/AR Analyst will be responsible for producing accurate and timely invoices for the billing of consulting services to assigned customers and the subsequent collection of those invoices. This individual will be required to periodically update departmental reports related to collections.
- Collect and audit consultant time and expense submissions for assigned projects and customers; approving or rejecting, as necessary. Ensure compliance with customer and project guidelines
- Review contractual documents related to assigned customers and interpret accordingly
- Create and distribute accurate and complete invoices within established department and customer deadlines
- Perform weekly peer review of approved time and expense reports and a monthly review of customer invoices and PO burn rates, to ensure accuracy
- Contribute to the design and upkeep of the department page on the company’s internal website
- Liaison to account leads and key internal departments within the company, including Billing/AR Manager, on all matters related to the billing and collection of consulting services
- Follow up on distributed invoices with customers to ensure timely receipt and collection
- Continuously monitor the accounts receivable aging reports to support the objective of sustaining the majority of receivables collected in a timely manner, keeping the Billing/AR Manager involved in every step of department collection process, notifying account leads when issues are encountered
- The individual will be required to provide coverage for other co-workers within the department as assigned by the Billing/AR Manager
- Associates Degree required, plus two years of Billing/AR experience
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, web based systems, invoicing portals, and multiple software systems
- Auditing skills with T&E
- Strong attention to detail and precision, ability to review, detect and correct errors
- Ability to work in a high energy/fast pace environment, while meeting stringent departmental deadlines
- Time management and organizational skills to meet departmental deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under little supervision
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer