BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The director for Data Governance Center of Excellence is responsible for leading the advisory and consulting services in driving strategic engagements within BackOffice APJ & ME region. Your expertise is a combination of technical and functional across multiple industries. You will be responsible for developing strategy, evaluating and delivering end to end data governance process solutions and operational excellence. The person in this position will be a thought leader with a vision of growth and innovation. You will lead, deliver strategic and advisory services to clients and maintain stakeholder relationships with C-level, IT and business leadership teams.
This position requires 70% travelling within APJ and ME regions.
- Build a resilient, agile team under the SAP MDG practice for BackOffice Associates APJ-ME
- Attract, lead and develop a diverse workforce and drive an inclusive culture to deliver strategic initiatives
- Provide strategic advice to the client & project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches
- Develop a Go-To- Market strategy along with developing differentiating services
- Manage delivery of large complex multi-million dollar projects/programs under the MDG practice across BackOffice Associates, APJ-ME
- Build and assist the team in developing a solution roadmap, design, manage deployment and delivery of MDG solutions
- Develop strategy, evaluate and deliver end to end process solutions for management and operational excellence
- Collaborate and build strong relationship with key stakeholders, customers and partners
- Mentor and develop leaders within your team
- Build, manage and grow high performance teams
- A recognized Business/Engineering degree is a must
- 12+ years of IT experience, inclusive of 8 years managerial experience in various challenging consulting services environments with SAP focus
- Strong technical and managerial skills with the proven leadership skills of leading diverse teams, understanding and knowledge / ability to evangelize Data Stewardship and Master Data Governance topics
- Strong experience in establishing a SAP MDG practice or growing an existing SAP practice with EIM focus
- Relevant experience in presales, delivery management, capability development and resource management under the SAP MDG practice is a must
- Solid experience in managing implementation and support initiatives of various project sizes and budgets
- Expert in bid management and pre-sales engagement to support and deliver will be a must
- Global exposure and experience in dealing with diverse and complex environments and people, a plus
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and execute business strategy and plans
- Provide business/technical direction in several related disciplines with emphasis on support activities and support for core products and services
- Possesses understanding of varied personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with people and to make informed decisions around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at BackOffice Associates, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer