Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Data Governance Sr. Consultant must demonstrate both strong business knowledge and technical expertise. He/she is responsible for the development, testing, validation and deployment of governance initiatives for the assigned customer project.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Pharma & Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Assist in configuration and implementation of Data Governance tools
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct requirements analysis, data analysis and create reports
- Assist in the customization and configuration of the solution
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Observe and foster best practices in business process design and implementation
- Maintain engagement utilization requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related to include Computer Engineering
- Experience with governance process design and software tool development
- Experience with data migration to include supporting methodology and development
- Experience with custom application development, object design review, load programming and testing
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
- Ref Job. PW
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer