BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Data Strategy Lead is experienced in completing successful data migration(s) as a team member and demonstrates business process knowledge in data migration focus areas. He/she is proficient in the implementation of the BackOffice Data Migration Methodology and Tools and/or other industry standard migration tools. In this position you will be responsible for participating in data migration activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization and business-process analysis as a member of a BackOffice Associates® Data Migration Team.
- Data migration activities for specific process thread, including: design, development, testing, loading and reconciliation
- Hands-on implementation and development of the BackOffice Data Migration Methodology and Tools
- Serves as contact to business for data related issues
- Coordinates data cleansing and validation under guidance of senior team members
- Assists in cut-over planning
- Provides error reports to business during loads
- Perform data loads to target systems
- Provide reconciliation reports for business sign-off
- Maintains data construction web applications
- This position requires 100% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines
- 3+ years’ of SAP techno-functional or functional experience
- 5+ years’ of overall experience on IT projects
- Heavy configuration experience in any of the 2 SAP core modules (SD/MM/HCM/PP/FICO)
- Project management experience, preferred
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP, like SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment
- Experience coaching Customer and Partner teams on the delivered solution
- Experience leading end-to-end implementations, from discovery to go – live
- Proficient in CranSoft, DSP, SAP Data Services or other Data Migration tools
- Current experience with data quality and/or data migration
- Experience with data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities a plus
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
- You must be able to legally deploy anywhere within the US, Canada and Mexico. Project duration(s) will vary based on customer requirements but may last for significant periods of time.
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer