BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Enterprise Application Developer will be a part of the Corporate IT team, providing global technical support for all corporate systems. The person in this role is responsible for the development and upkeep of internal applications including but not limited to developing and maintaining tables, views, stored procedures and functions within SQL Server. Developing applications using BackOffice proprietary software is also required in this role.
- Provide development and support for our company applications to include Cransoft, MS Dynamics GP, SalesForce, Kimble our Intranet (BOA United) as well as other enterprise level applications
- Assist with the development of procedures and processes to improve operational efficiencies within the various applications
- Customize and configure system workflows and scripting to improve productivity and integration
- Provide technical support for enterprise applications purchased from external vendors
- Work closely with internal business department leads to translate their technical business requirements into technical design/process changes
- Works directly with internal clients to gather and document needs and provide training
- Develop, test, and deploy application extensions using API/Third Party integrated tools, in accordance with corporate evolving needs
- Provide escalation support and trend analysis for issue resolution and change management
- Provide backup support to other IT Department team members when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience in IT software/systems support
- Current experience with SQL Server and SalesForce Developer
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience with .NET development, VB, HTML, XML, ASP.NET, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP development, a plus
- Experience in gathering requirements, functional design, and documenting business processes
- Ability to develop and test in QA and sandbox then move from sandbox to production environment
- Demonstrate understanding of clean user interfaces, data integrity, process documentation and effective business workflow
- Ability to maintain focus while rapidly developing proficiency in new skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests and recommend alternative technical approaches
- Must be detailed oriented and a quick learner
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work independently as well as with teams in a proactive manor
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer