Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Executive Assistant will use their organizational and time management skills to support the day-to-day logistics of their assigned Executives. Reporting to the Director of Administrative Services, you will have the responsibility to help your executives maximize their day ensuring their internal and client facing engagements are professionally supported. The Executive Assistant must be a self-starter, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic. Our ideal candidate is an outstanding planner, detail oriented, and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant is a go getter, an exceptional communicator, scheduling expert and top-notch organizer.
- Executive assistant to 2-3 assigned executives both local and remote
- Consistently works towards an understanding of the executive(s) line of business, clients and team
- Identify new ways to add value & proactively take on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Perform as direct assistant to the office executives to include calendar management, expense reporting and logistics associated with staff management
- Receive, screen and manage calls and respond to inquiries and requests for information as directed
- Schedule and support internal and external meetings (coordinate calendars, organize logistics, take notes, coordinate follow-up)
- Prepare, type, format and proofread a wide variety of documentation as needed
- Maintain office filing system including paper files/file cabinets, shared electronic files etc.
- Understand and apply company policies and procedures, laws, regulations as directed
- Research and compile a variety of informational and/or confidential materials, summarizing information as directed
- Coordinate with internal departments as needed to assist in information sharing/gathering for Sales, Delivery, People Operations, Legal, Travel, Finance and others
- Manage communications with other executives globally
- Purchase and organize equipment and supplies needed by the executive
- Assist in the onboarding of new hire direct reports to assigned executives
- Support the general operations of the Needham office
- Take on special projects as requested by the assigned executives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive administrative support experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot problems, ask questions for clarification and understand when to escalate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Web-based research skills and ability to learn firm-wide applications and technology packages
- Experience with various communication tools such as Zoom, Skype and Google Hangouts
- Experience with professional collaboration tools such as SharePoint and MS Teams
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements and/or deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and a passion for a high performing team
- Exceptional relationship building skills, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to handle different personalities
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun in a productive atmosphere
- Adaptability to different working styles
- Consistent track record of working independently but also acting as a successful standout colleague
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to think on your feet and respond rapidly to changing work environments as well as changing conditions
- Capacity to work extended hours if needed with up to 25% business travel
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer