Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Head of Marketing – APJ is responsible for all aspects of marketing for Syniti’s APJ region. This leadership role is accountable for supporting aggressive revenue growth and customer retention targets. Working with other regional leads you will drive collaboration among regional marketing teams to develop omni-channel demand, create pipeline, manage pipeline conversion and enable sales success.
Leveraging a diverse team that includes field, channel, content marketers as well as communication team members you will direct and support integrated marketing activities to drive thought leadership, demand generation for direct sales and channel, as well as customer engagement, retention and add-on revenue.
- Leverage knowledge of the enterprise software and services industry to understand market trends and competition, drive marketing innovation and identify emerging opportunities to ensure market share gains for Syniti
- Develop and manage integrated demand generation and funnel acceleration strategies to meet and exceed pipeline targets
- Support customer marketing strategies that drive a positive customer experience and open opportunities to introduce new offers, products and services
- Lead regional initiatives including market expansion, campaign and product launch support in market
- Forecast, direct and adhere to marketing budgets to achieve pipeline objectives including the tracking, monitoring and reporting of marketing spend, relative to sales and marketing funnel performance
- Lead marketing plan and performance reviews including tracking, analyzing, monitoring and communicating success and delivering ROI for all marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that participate in the development and execution of demand creation programs
- Work cross functionally to identify, target and execute events and programs such as industry conferences, seminars and webinars
- Manage marketing communications and PR calendar in close coordination with the global corporate communications team to drive awareness of travel, expense and invoice solutions in the region
- BS in Marketing or related field required, MBA preferred
- Progressive leader with 15+ years of comprehensive marketing experience in field marketing, digital marketing and/or customer marketing
- Prior experience managing marketing teams in the Asia Pacific region
- Direct experience building an effective marketing process and execution model, as well as building and managing a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Self- starting, high energy, charismatic leader with an outstanding track record of leadership, strategy, successful execution and consistent delivery
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, thought leadership, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Ability to leverage digital marketing including SEO/SEM
- Experience in brand management, PR, marketing content development and management
- Experience with MS Office applications, CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo or a similar tool), and business intelligence tools
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills including influential leadership
- Comfort and experience leading teams who directly or indirectly report into you (e. g. via matrix and/or dual-reporting organizational structure)
- Action oriented and independent with strong organizational skills
- Effective at overcoming ambiguity with solid go-forward strategies
- Flexibility and willingness to prioritize and effectively manage a broad variety of initiatives
- Cultural awareness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Ability to travel up to 35%
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at Syniti, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer