Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Lead BPC Consultant is responsible for being involved in the solution design and working with the team in delivering the BPC (Budget, Planning, Consolidation) to our global customers.
- Unit design of the specific planning area based on high level design of the overall solution
- Build and test of the solution
- Translation of business requirements into functional and technical solution documents
- Strong leadership & analytical capabilities to effectively lead teams to build, manage & optimize the BPC models
- CA/CPM/MBA Finance Degree
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with a minimum of two end‐to‐end BPC implementation projects
- Mandatory skills ‐ SAP BPC 10.x
- Domain skills – CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount Planning, Driver Based Planning, Revenue Planning, Financial Statements Planning
- Expert working knowledge of SAP BPC classic / embedded / Optimized functionality performing
all development (configuration, security, modelling, scripting, input template and report writing, AO) & administrative functions
- Developer knowledge of SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BOBJ applications, a plus
- Experience with SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning) formerly known as BOC (BusinessObjects Cloud)
- Experience in SAP BI‐IP, BW and Exposure in SAP modules
- Experience with integration of data between SAC and BPC
- Overseas exposure, preferred
- Advanced proficiency level skills in MS Excel (including Macros, VBA, complex formulas)
- Should possess excellent problem solving, and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer