BackOffice Associates, LLC is a fast-growing provider of software and consulting services for Global Corporations. We perform business critical services associated with Corporate ERP systems. We have developed a proven product-line, process and reputation for uncompromising success. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The .NET Developer will design, develop and maintain efficient and high-quality code that implements features as specified by product management.
- Translate feature requirements into code using C# or the DSP development platforms
- Debug code to locate reported bugs and issues
- Create appropriate unit tests for written code where appropriate
- Refactor existing code to enhance readability, performance and general structure
- Create prototypes of new and enhanced features to demonstrate capabilities and implementation options
- Provide Tier 3 support for customer issues raised that need to be debugged at a code level
- Provide assistance to testing team, where necessary to aid in testing and test case creation
- Provide guidance to other developers with design, implementation and completion
- Follow the agile methodology adopted by BackOffice Associates
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience in software development
- Experience in:
- NET Development
- Object-oriented design and development
- SQL Server Development
- Database Design
- Source Control Systems
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- Must be detailed oriented
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work independently as well as with teams in a proactive manor
- Proven quick learner with experience in a fast paced environment
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer