Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Resource and Delivery Coordinator will be a team player who must be able to handle multiple sources of resource information while ensuring the integrity of the information is complete and accurate. This position is responsible for supporting resource management (RDM) functions, primarily within the Kimble application for the North American Global Delivery Centers of Syniti.
- Responsible for opportunity/engagement maintenance in the Kimble application to propose/assign resources, make assignment changes (cost adjustments, revenue adjustments, remediation, start/end date changes), project reconciliations, close/won reviews and activations
- Review, confirm and summarize expense policies prior to deployment of resources
- Facilitate project internal kick-off calls with Account Managers, Project Managers, Billing, Travel, RDM and Delivery
- Supports data cleansing for period close
- Supports long term assignment (LTA) governance by monitoring LTA for all NA resources and conducting monthly location validation for payroll
- Collaborate with PM, CAE and Billing to re-forecast efforts within Kimble to resolve usage errors
- Conduct burn report analysis to include report creation and periodic reviews advising Resource Manager of anomalies
- Conduct margin analysis – As-Sold, Baseline and Current
- Assist Resource and Delivery Manger to support rollout of new product upgrades for the tool
- Recommend process improvements to optimize resource management from a Kimble forecasting perspective
- Analyze resource demand information and provide trends and forecast information to resource leaders
- Work with Resource and Delivery Manager providing updated and accurate demand and pipeline information
- Maintain and update status on demand requirements
- Maintain optimal resource utilization by analyzing demand patterns and changes
- Support demand and capacity planning for holidays and special Kimble requirements
- Work collaboratively with Resource and Delivery team on project resource forecast information
- Conduct bi-monthly consultant check-ins
- Provides back up to other members of the Resource and Delivery Team
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ of professional work experience
- Experience with KIMBLE or other PSA solution
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Salesforce.com tool and other business enablement resources
- Experience with ERP systems/modules including testing, implementation and process documentation
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for business process
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic and a committed team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to self-motivate in fast paced environment
- Strong drive for results, ability to handle ambiguity and cross team dynamics
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer