Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As a part of the Sales Operations & Enablement Team the Sales Enablement Specialist uses data to drive strategy, best practices to guide training, and technology to drive success. Ensuring we provide a strong foundation for all sales hires; the Sales Enablement Specialist will focus their time on further developing and delivering a high value onboarding experience. The Sales Operations & Enablement team works closely with Marketing, People Operations, Finance and other departments as well as external clients to maximizing sales productivity.
- Manage Sales Enablement & Onboarding Programs to define and execute the North America Sales Enablement strategy
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, Services, and People Operations
- Oversee the details of the field team onboarding programs; this includes inviting new hires to necessary content briefings, creating new training modules, and refreshing existing content
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments, and roll out targeted programs
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year, including but not limited to bi-weekly enablement activities, sales skills and tools training
- Assist in the planning and logistics of annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events
- Create curriculum for Syniti’s product certification in co-ownership with product marketing and sales
- Research and recommend innovative tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions with a focus on the why and business impact metrics (Focus on the why & business impacts)
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed
- Manage and execute a comprehensive onboarding training program with a 30-60-90-day plan for sales team members at all levels
- BA/BS degree, Masters degree or advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success
- Current experience in sales operations and/or enablement in an information technology or professional services organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity – as our sales organization continues to scale, we are defining many processes for the first time
- Ability to be flexible and to adjust on the fly to new demands and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Natural tendency to own processes and work toward improving and removing roadblocks wherever you encounter them
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and within budget
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide array of global constituents including business leaders and subject matter experts
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent Syniti in a professional and positive manner
- Creative, innovative problem-solver with a passion for delivering world class deliverables
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work experience with LMS and HRIS tools such as Successfactors and LinkedIn Learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer