Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The role will involve solution design and working with the team in delivering the BPC (Budgeting, Planning, Consolidation) solution to our global customers.
- Manage solution for Integration scenario
- Well conversant with test management such as SIT, UAT
- Define systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadline
- Manage documentation at a project level
- Translation of business requirements into functional and technical solution documents
- Mentor and train consultants on the team
- Work independently at times and manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Coordinate with onsite/ functional/development teams independently
- CA/CPM/MBA Finance Degree
- Relevant years of experience – 4-8 years
- Mandatory skills – SAP BPC 10.x
- Domain skills – CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount Planning, Driver Based Planning, Revenue Planning, Financial Statements Planning
- Working knowledge of SAP BPC classic / embedded / Optimized functionality performing all development (configuration, security, modelling, scripting, input template and report writing, AO) & administrative functions
- Strong leadership & analytical capabilities to effectively lead teams to build, manage & optimize the BPC models
- Experience with integration of data between SAC and BPC
- Experience in SAP BI-IP, BW and Exposure in SAP modules
- Experience with at least two end-to-end BPC implementation project
- Strong skills in MS Excel (including Macros, VBA, complex formulas)
- Developer knowledge of SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BOBJ applications, a plus
- Ideally has experience with SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning) formerly known as BOC (BusinessObjects Cloud)
- Overseas exposure, a bonus
- Possess excellent problem solving, and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel across Asia Pacific
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at Syniti, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer