BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Sr. Director of Sales Operations & Enablement is a critical link between company strategy and execution of sales force productivity. He/she will lead in the establishment of consistent reporting, analytics and training practices across the North American sales organization. This role has the potential to grow into a global capacity building upon successes and best practices in North America.
This individual will create best in class territory management and quota setting processes, launch a comprehensive training and development strategy for new and tenured sales resources and support sales leadership in hiring and retaining top talent. This role will also identify opportunities to leverage technology to create efficiency, scalability and implement this technology where applicable. All of these initiatives will drive superior sales performance, client retention, Client Account Executive productivity, lower attrition and close gaps in open territories.
The person in this role is responsible for driving best practices by standardizing reporting, improving failure points within process and sales operations methodologies, ensuring data accuracy and full adoption of tools and procedures to drive greater visibility and predictability of the business.
- Build, evangelize, and deliver a world-class sales ops and enablement functions in support of our sales team to further accelerate growth
- Create, drive & support sales processes, rules of engagement, sales compensation administration, territory management, order processing and forecasting
- Create and introduce a new onboarding plan geared to improving the acclimation of new sales resources while reducing time to initial sale
- Establishing an ongoing initiative to offer continuous training to all sales resources on products, processes as well as general key development areas
- Design and implement key metrics to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success
- Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify and successfully implement opportunities for sales process improvement
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization
- Works closely with Finance and HR to establish and oversee the administration of sales compensation program and rules, policies, and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements that deliver consistent results across sales functions
- Support the executive team with accountability to regional sales leadership
- Manage professional staff and develop career advancement strategies that grow and evolve the team
- Positively impact customer satisfaction through changes that make it attractive and easy to do business with BackOffice Associates
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
- 10+ years of progressive sales operations and enablement experience with large enterprise software & services companies
- 7+ years of sales plan construction and incentive compensation experience
- Past experience in direct sales and/or sales management is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of industry sales effectiveness tools (Salesforce, DiscoverOrg and Marketo)
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sale forecasting, as well as territory planning & management
- Strong sales acumen with expert understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of sales enablement at each stage of the funnel
- Entrepreneurial style with a willingness and ability to lead a small team making a big impact
- Highly analytical, data-driven sales enablement expertise
- Ability to move easily between strategy development and tactical execution
- Strong financial acumen and expertise creating budgets and managing costs within budget
- Superior written/oral communication skills and the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner
- Results oriented while effectively balancing the need for collaboration with resources necessary to achieve the results
- Thrives in ambiguity, able to chart a path forward in changing environment
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and coaching skills
- Experience in a team environment working with management as a team player and leader
- Excellent work ethic and successful record of on-time project delivery
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
BackOffice Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer