Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the Value Engineer you will work on our collaboration with customers to articulate how Syniti solutions will help them enable, maximize and drive value within their company. As a part of the NA Sales organization, Value Engineers are among the first to introduce the culture of Syniti to our customers and partners. As an ambassador to the company, interaction with our prospective customers requires consistent engagement, professional work ethic and an enthusiastic approach to solving business problems.
- Define and give effective communication on Syniti’s solution value proposition
- Drive and successfully work within the VE team and sales reps to meet targets, goals and objectives
- Monitor and identify trends spanning our customer’s needs to develop new solution combinations of product, services and training offerings
- Align closely with the Delivery and Product organizations in the collaborative efforts to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and follow-through
- Work closely with field enablement to train on value discovery, value enablement and value expansion
- Create end to end content for compelling solution frameworks including the solution landscape, integration touch-points and to showcase the business benefits of our solutions for customers
- When needed, work on customer RFP’s with sales operations, develop the necessary value-propositions and package roadmaps, architectures, services/support offerings (internal or partner network) to land a winning deal
- Create business best practices, process flows, templates, enablement sessions, demos and proof of concepts as needed for internal sales support and for customers
- Ensure promptness in responding to questions, queries or feedback from customers, internal or partner stakeholders
- Interface with internal departments such as sales operations & enablement, marketing, legal, resource management and training teams to provide feedback, support and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ yrs experience with consulting and/or sales in an IT Services & Software environment
- 5+ yrs experience with the SAP Portfolio – both solutions and technology
- Experience with Syniti’s products/services, a plus
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client and partner relationships that will cultivate business opportunities and value for clients
- Proven ability to translate prospective customer’s objectives into solutions enabled by our products/consultants
- Previous experience as a consultant focused on process improvement and technology enablement
- Proven ability to provide leading-edge value-based solutions working with consulting, sales and partners
- Adept at handling project communications, C-level interactions and engaging with all stake-holders to manage expectations and propose value-based offerings
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills to execute high value technical demonstrations
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, cost-benefit analysis and risk management
- Exposure to and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills and experience working directly with customer’s key decision makers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
- Ability to accommodate position requirements of 50% + travel
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer